Day 2: New technology

    Write about one piece of technology that you would like to try this year, and why. You might also write about what you’re hoping to see out of this edtech integration.


     One tool I hope to use next year is Google classroom. In many ways it seems the ideal solution for those who are interested in flipping the classroom. As I mentioned in my last post, the thing that worries me most about flipping is making sure the students use their time wisely and provide me with evidence of their learning. Ideally all of this evidence should be found in one place.
     I have yet to try Google classroom, but it looks really easy to use in the little Youtube clip I watched (but then on Youtube everything looks easy). Reality may be different. And it's yet another thing on my long list of things to accomplish at the beginning of the school year. One I will have to prioritise if it really does all the things it promises to do.
     I will see how it goes and give feedback when I see how it works.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6: Henry Searle

Day 14: feedback

Day 29: It's all history.